TOMS Shoes India is dedicated to improving lives through its footwear. They offer a diverse range of stylish shoes for all ages, blending fashion with a philanthropic mission.
We Identified the Problem First
To address the tracking issues that Hoopr is facing with Google Analytics 4 (GA4), including the non-tracking of conversions, here are some steps to consider:
Review Google Ads Conversion Settings
- Ensured that the conversion actions in Google Ads were correctly set up. This involved double-checking the conversion tracking code and making sure it was properly installed on the relevant pages of the TOMS Shoes website.
Verify Google Analytics Integration with Google Ads
- Checked the integration between GA4 and Google Ads to ensure that data was being accurately shared between the two platforms. This is crucial for tracking conversions and their values correctly.
Check URL Tracking Parameters
- Verified if the URL tracking parameters were being automatically captured by GA4. This helps in attributing conversions to the correct sources and campaigns without necessarily using UTM tag.
Audit Tracking Pixel Installation
- Confirmed the correct installation of the Google Analytics tracking pixel on the TOMS Shoes website. The presence of the tracking pixel is essential for accurate data collection and tracking conversion.
Diagnose with Real-Time Analytics
- Utilized the real-time analytics feature in Google Ads to gain instant feedback on ad performance, which helped in identifying any discrepancies in conversion tracking.
Continuous Monitoring and Adjustments
- Established a process for ongoing monitoring and adjustments to ensure consistent and accurate tracking of conversions and conversion values.
What our clients
say about us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GA4 setup time varies, from 30 minutes for basic installation to several hours for complex setups, including conversion tracking and quality assurance (QA)
No, due to different data models in GA3 and GA4, it's not possible to merge historic data from GA3 to GA4
Expect discrepancies between GA3 and GA4 data due to different tracking methodologies and data models
GA4 is event-based, while UA uses a session-based data model. GA4 offers more flexibility and is designed for a cookieless world, focusing on privacy and user engagement
GA4 is being introduced to cater to modern web usage patterns, like mobile and app usage, and to address privacy concerns in a cookieless internet environment
GA4 can be installed manually, through plugins or website builders like WordPress, or using Google Tag Manager (GTM) for more advanced tracking capabilities
While not necessary, using GTM with GA4 offers additional customizability and advanced tracking features
This depends on your specific needs; it can be daily for up-to-date insights or weekly for overall performance monitoring